- AT&S took the latest step in implementing its high-tech strategy by entering the IC substrate business as part of a collaboration agreement with a leading global semiconductor manufacturer.
- Acquisition of land and start of construction of plant in Chongqing, China.
- Extension of capacity in Shanghai by about 30%.
- Relocation of Group Headquarters from Vienna to Leoben-Hinterberg.
- Ramp-Up plant II in Nanjangud.
- Restructuring and reorientation of Leoben plant towards high-value industrial business.
- Focusing Shanghai on high-end mobile devices segment.
- Move to Vienna Stock Exchange (Prime Market).
- Acquisition of Korean flexible printed circuit board producer Tofic Co. Ltd.: AT&S Korea
- Start of production in new AT&S plant in Shanghai – one of the world’s most modern HDI [High Density Interconnect (laser-drilled printed circuit boards)] facilities.
- Establishment of Nörvenich logistics and design centre in Germany.
- IPO on Frankfurt Exchange’s Neuer Markt.
- Purchase of Indal, India’s largest printed circuit board factory in Nanjangud: AT&S India.